To provide you with the most tranquil and relaxing experience possible, we request that you take just a few moments to read through our etiquette policy....
If you arrive late for your appointment, we will of course endeavour to still provide your treatment where possible, but please be aware this may not be possible during busy periods.
A £50.00 deposit is payable for any Tattoo Removal or Semi Permanent Make Up appointments to secure your booking.
We politely request that any changes to your appointment be made at least 24 hours in advance, or a cancellation fee of half of the cost of the treatment is payable. Treat card points may also be removed.
Under 16's receiving treatments will require parental consent or a parent / guardian to be present at time of treatment.
We recommend that Lash and Nail extensions are removed professionally: there will be a small cost should this be required.
We welcome your comments and feedback on your experience with us at Evolution Beautique, and look forward to seeing you soon.
• Under 16’s must have Parental Consent
• We respectfully ask that you switch your mobile phone to silent when entering the Salon for the comfort of other clients.
• We strive to run appointments smoothly: please aim to arrive 5 minutes prior to scheduled appointment time.
• If you are running late for an appointment please let us know.
• We reserve the right to charge the full value of your appointment should less than 24 hours notice of cancellation be given.
• Whilst children are welcome in the salon, we ask that you be mindful of the comfort of other clients and ensure your children behave accordingly. Any damage or disruption caused may result in your appointment being terminated, but still charged at full rate.
• Deposits of 50% will be taken for most treatments. These will be non-refundable & non-transferable.
• We reserve the right to refuse services should we feel that it is in the best interests of our Staff and Salon.
• Gift Vouchers are non-refundable and non-transferable, have a monetary value of £0.01p and will expire 6 months from the purchase date.