Ely & March, East Anglia
"Sometimes, we all deserve a little pampering! "
Pros and Cons
Pros and Cons of Laser versus Non-laser (e-raze rejuvi system)
• Laser removal is not effective on all colours whereas non-laser works equally on all colours
• Laser removal can often be more expensive
• Non-laser removal is usually less painful
• The rejuvi solution actually pulls the pigment up and out of the skin, laser removal will leave carbon and ink pigments in the lympth nodes
• The e-raze system will not scar if aftercare is followed correctly
• You may re-tattoo over a treated area again with our non-laser system
• As an approximate guide, 1 treatment of e-raze is equivalent to around 6 sessions of laser treatment.
For clients that have been through radiotherapy and wish to remove the scars left to the treated area we can usually remove these within 1 to 2 quick treatments, please enquire for details.