Pros and Cons of Laser versus Non-laser (e-raze rejuvi system)
- Laser removal is not effective on all colours whereas non-laser works equally on all colours
- Laser removal can often be more expensive
- Non-laser removal is usually less painful
- The rejuvi solution actually pulls the pigment up and out of the skin, laser removal will leave carbon and ink pigments in the lympth nodes
- The e-raze system will not scar if aftercare is followed correctly
- You may re tattoo over a treated area again with our non-laser system
- As an approximate guide, 1 treatment of e-raze is equivalent to around 6 sessions of laser treatment.
For clients that have been through radiotherapy and wish to remove the scars left to the treated area we can usually remove these within 1 to 2 quick treatments, please enquire for details.